HOA Office Contact: Lori Roman
Phone: (561) 697-7712
Email: [email protected]
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Estoppel requests must be made through First Service Residential at www.fsresidential.com
A Certificate of Approval is required for closing. The Certificate of Approval will not be released until the following criteria is met:
- Contract must be sent to Lori Roman
- Fob must be turned in to the HOA office (used to access the pool/gym)
- Centanni café dining card must be turned in to the HOA office
- No open violations on the property
- No outstanding balance on the ledger
Open houses are allowed. However, no signs are permitted in the lawn anywhere within the community. All guests attending the open house, must be called into the gate. An “open gate” is not permitted.
New Homeowner Orientation:
Homeowner Orientation is by appointment only. Please call our office at (561) 697-7712 to book your appointment. Orientation will take approximately 30-40 minutes. The following information is required to be provided at your scheduled appointment:
- Warranty deed.
- Photo ID.
- Vehicle registration to obtain a barcode at the conclusion of Homeowner Orientation
- Check for purchasing a barcode and/or FOB
New Renter Orientation:
Renter Orientation is by appointment only. Please call our office at (561) 697-7712 to book your appointment. Orientation will take approximately 20 minutes. The following information is required to be provided at your scheduled appointment:
- Copy of your lease.
- Photo ID.
- Vehicle registration to obtain a barcode at the conclusion of Renter Orientation.
- Check for purchasing a vehicle barcode. (FOB’s are given to a renter by the owner.)
- Paid quarterly: January 1st , April 1st , July 1st and October 1st
- There is no capital contribution.
- HOA dues includes the following: Cable, Internet, Front Gate Security, Landscaping (weekly mow, monthly shrub trimming, yearly tree trimming and limited external pest control) Fitness Center (with WiFi), Tennis Courts, Bocce Ball Courts, 3 Swimming Pools, Café Restaurant and On-Site Staff
- The Centanni Cafe dining payment of $120/year is already included in the maintenance payment. There is no separate payment due. Each homeowner’s Centanni Cafe dining card is loaded with the $120, on January 2nd, to use at Centanni Cafe throughout the year. The $120 expires December 29th and any money remaining on the card is lost. The same card will be reloaded the following year.
All exterior changes to homes, including adding or removing any landscaping, must be approved in advance by the Architectural Control Committee. Applications are available on the Forms tab.
- Street parking is prohibited between midnight and 6:00am.
- Pickup trucks, RVs and Commercial vehicles are prohibited in driveways and in the Town Center overnight.
Aggressive breeds of dogs are prohibited. There is no size, weight or quantity limit.
Renting your home:
- Renter application fee $100 for the 1st occupant and $50 for each additional occupant 18 yrs+. Click HERE to download the rental application.
- There is a minimum of 90 days for leases and only 1 lease on any property per year.
- After purchasing, there is no waiting period for renting your home.
Electric: Florida Power & Light (800) 226-3545
Water: City of West Palm Beach (561) 822-1300
Comcast: (800) 934-6489 Be sure to tell them you are part of RiverWalk’s bulk service.
Trash: City of West Palm Beach (561) 822-2075
Recycling: Waste Pro (561) 688-8912